Discover the Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB Elite
The Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB Elite offers a joyful introduction to the best of both bike worlds: an easy, elegant Dutch-style bike and a masterfully designed machine that beautifully integrates with Bosch e-bike technology. Featuring an approachable low-step frame, relaxed geometry, and best-in-class components, the Arroyo C8 is a capable all-arounder for trips of any type or duration, thanks to a powerful motor, high capacity battery, and thoughtful accessories.
- Robust assistance thanks to a Bosch Active Line Plus motor with 50 Nm of torque (20 mph) and 500 Wh integrated in-tube battery
- Lightweight suspension front fork, suspension seat post, and wide, puncture-resistant tires ensure comfort on all road surfaces
- Durable 8-speed Shimano Nexus hub offers smooth shifting
- An iconic design reinvented for modern life on two wheels
Comfort and Class
The Gazelle Arroyo C8 offers elegant style and a premium ride-feel. An approachable low-step and relaxed geometry paired with a refined drivetrain and best-in-class components make the Arroyo the perfect allrounder.
Elegance and Power
A mid-mounted Bosch Active Line Plus motor provides up to 50 Nm of torque and whle an integrated 500 Wh in-tube battery enables a low center of gravity and distinctly smooth ride feel in an elegant and classic silhouette.
A Modern Classic
Legendary Dutch style with integrated ebike technology and comfort-optimized componentry. Lightweight suspension, puncture-resistant tires, and smooth shifting ensure comfort on all rides.
Elegance and ease. The Gazelle Arroyo C8 Elite blends beauty, power, and comfort in one stunning ebike package.
Manufacturer Information for Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB:
Since 1892, Royal Dutch Gazelle has been making the finest quality bicycles with smooth ride, clever design and robust quality. Gazelle bikes, and now Gazelle electric bikes are made in The Netherlands and are a symbol of the classic Dutch style. As the bicycle market leader in The Netherlands, Gazelle has led the way in innovations that make cycling more enjoyable.
Gazelle electric bikes make cycling practical and awesome! Like its light and powerful namesake, Gazelle e-bikes help you dash off to the shops, arrive at work relaxed or whiz up a hill with power to spare. The powerful Bosch Performance or Active Line motors enables you to ride through hilly terrain with ease. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support: from flat to steep, from asphalt to trail. The large battery capacity gives riders a range of over 80 miles on one charge, while the use of high-grade components gives you the assurance of the best quality.
Check out all available Gazelle bikes for sale here.
The Bosch battery in this application can give a maximum range of ~90 miles. For more accurate estimates, visit the Bosch Range Calculator.
The Gazelle Arroyo C7 qualifies for a $300 Austin Energy Rebate.
Ride easier knowing that with a Bosch powered eBike, sustainability is better achieved for a better future.
Specifications of the Gazelle Ultimate C8 HMB
- Frame shape: Low-step
- Size: 46, 53, 57
- Wheel size: 28
- Frame description: Stable, lightweight hydro-formed aluminium frame with 68.5° headset angle and 69.5° saddle tube angle for relaxed and comfortable riding. This is a low-step and spacious frame, single tube and lovely integrated cables.
- Frame material: aluminium
- Luxury level: ****
- Weight in Lb: 51.6
- Tires: Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus
- Fork material: aluminium
- Fork suspension type: internal to headset
- Rear carrier description: Aluminum MIK HD system carrier
- Handlebar description: Aluminium, comfort curved model
- Color: Black Matte, Dust Light Gloss
- Saddle: Selle Royal Loire
- Seatpost suspension: Yes
- Chaincase description: Plastic
- Tire color: black / brown
- Rims: RODI Viper
- Segment: Electric bicycles
- Lock description: Ring lock with an option for a plug-in cable to attach your bike to a fixed object for extra protection against theft
- Sitting position: Upright
- Travel Fork: 30 mm
- Adjustable stem: Yes
- Grip type Gazelle Aero leather
- Grips: Luxury leather handlebar grips for a sophisticated feel and extra comfort
- Lock safety level: ART ** certified
- Kickstand type: drop-down rear stand
- Lock Type: AXA Defender
- Front light type: Gazelle Fendervision
- E-bike system: Bosch
- Motor location: mid
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Motor assistance level: 20 mph
- Battery position: integrated into frame
- Battery replaceable: Yes
- Amount of support levels: 4
- Walk assist: Yes
- Engine model: Bosch Active Line Plus 3.0 (50Nm)
- Motor capacity: 50 Nm
- Battery system: Bosch 500 Wh
- Display Model: Bosch Purion LCD
- Ebike sensors: rotation sensor, speed sensor, pedal force sensor
- Display location: side display
Transmission & Brakes
- Gear system description: 8-speed Shimano Nexus
- Gear type: hub
- Gears: 8
- Brake system short description: hydraulic brakes, 2 piston
- Front Brake : Hydraulic disc, Shimano MT-200 180mm disc diameter
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic disc, Shimano MT-200 160mm disc diameter
- Front chainwheel: 38
- Rear chainwheel: 18