THE ACCELERATOR. Ride it, Fold it, Go Further.
- New colors and updated styling
- Upgraded to the Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for 300% more assistance and 65 Nm of torque
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bikes, having been certified as EN15194-compliant by EFBE Prüftechnik
- Integrated Atlas V Rack™, integrated 8 point mounting; Max load weight: 27 kg (60 lb) works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
The Tern Vektron S10 is eligible for a $300 Austin Energy rebate.
Here are all related accessories for this Tern eBike: https://electricavenuebike.com/product-category/electric-bikes/tern-bicycles/tern-bike-accessories/
Check out Tern’s article on the real advantages of a Bosch system: https://www.ternbicycles.com/en/support/kb/348139/five-advantages-bosch-e-bikes-you-shouldn-t-overlook