The all-new Tern NBD P8i electric bike
The Tern NBD P8i is a welcoming e-bike that’s as easy to ride as it is easy to love. From the moment you hop on, to each gentle pedal you take—everything about the NBD is simply a dream. The secret is in its accommodating design, complemented by handpicked essentials for one superbly comfy ride. Freedom on two wheels this easy? That’s gotta be something to smile about each time you set off on the NBD.
What Makes it a P8i?
- Bosch Active Line Plus motor provides up to 50 Nm of torque and 270% support
- Bosch PowerPack 400 powers long trips, commutes, and journeys
- Shimano® Nexus 8-speed internal hub
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when carrying cargo and riding fast
- Ultra-low 39 cm (15.4”) standover height means gentle, low steps are all that’s required to get on and go
- Ultra-low center of gravity improves balancing and maneuvering when riding with kids through parks and narrow streets
- Fits riders 147 – 190 cm (4’10” – 6’3″)
- Gaia Rack is certified to carry up to 27 kg (60 lbs) and works with many child seats
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork have undergone the EFBE Tri-Test to the 140 kg (309 lbs) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
Interested in a Tern that can carry more cargo? Check out the GSD S00.